- Sense of belonging to the organization and love for what we do.
- To exceeding the expectations of those who are interested in what we do.
- To listen others and to be listened.
To find the best approach to do our job with transparency and rectitude.
- To show that we are capable of doing what we do.
- To make our dreams come true.
- To be an example at national level.
To encourage working as a team.
To be part of the electric international community.
POLICY OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The policy of the integrated management system is made up of three principles:
- Satisfying the legal requirements of our stakeholders and regulations applicable to the organization.
- Being directed towards fulfilling the requirements in the integrated management system and align with the organization strategic guidelines.
- Applying the quality principles described in ISO 9001.
Work occupational health and safety
- Promoting self-care, and preventing work-related risks, injuries and illnesses.
- Protecting the safety, health and integrity of all the parties involved.
- Committing to implement the work occupational health and safety system and the looking after work related risks.
- Committing to protect the environment keeping in mind the magnitude of the environmental impacts associated with the nature of the activities performed by the organization.
- Preventing environmental pollution.
- Adequate management of chemical substances and reducing environmental impacts caused by the generation of waste.